The following DMCA Disclaimer applies to the website Resomods.com but not limited to text, images, videos, software, and downloadable files. By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge and agree to comply with the terms outlined in this DMCA Disclaimer.
- No copyright infringement intended: The Website respects the intellectual property rights of others and strives to ensure that the content posted on the Website does not infringe any copyright laws. However, due to the nature of user-generated content and the vastness of the internet, it is not always possible to monitor and verify every piece of content uploaded to the Website.
- Prompt removal of infringing content: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been posted on the Website without authorization or in violation of any copyright laws, please promptly notify us using the contact information provided below. We will investigate and, if necessary, take appropriate action, including the removal or disabling of access to the allegedly infringing content.
- Notice requirements: In your notification, please provide the following information as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
a. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
d. Sufficient information to enable us to locate the material, such as the URL or other relevant identifying information.
e. Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
f. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
g. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Counter-notification: If you believe that the material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following:
a. Your physical or electronic signature.
b. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
c. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
d. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
e. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- Contact information: Please direct all copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications to the designated agent listed below:
Please note that under applicable laws, including the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Website and its operators from any claims, demands, or damages arising out of or related to any alleged copyright infringement.
This DMCA Disclaimer may be updated from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to review the Disclaimer periodically to stay informed of any changes.
Please note that this DMCA Disclaimer is a template and should be reviewed by legal counsel to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.